Golf Outside the Box Package $25/person
Introduce your employees to their new favorite hobby in this fun and unique package that will challenge and inspire!
St. Mark golf professionals will be assigned to participants (*8:1 student to teacher ratio) and will provide them with a 1-hour driving range group instruction package. Afterwards, things get a little crazy! Participants will take their talents to the adjacent putting green, where they will be tasked with completing our wacky, outrageous putting course in teams (*alternate shot format). Whether they are using a Double-Stuffed Oreo in place of a golf ball, navigating through “mini bunkers” and rock piles, or whacking balls across the green with a miniature putter, every hole will provide a new challenge for the teams to outwit.
Eagle Scramble, $40/person *additional $5/ person Friday & Saturday
St. Mark Executive Course’s “Eagle Package” soars above the rest when it comes to a traditional golf-based company outing. This package will appeal to all of your employees, as they escape the office in favor of our sun-splashed greens and fairways. They will compete for prizes through challenges like “Long-Drive” and “Closest To The Pin.”
- Reservations up to 6 months in advance
- Round of golf with cart
- 4 closest to the pin markers (free rounds as prize, courtesy of St. Mark Golf Club)
- 2 long drive markers (free rounds as prize, courtesy of St. Mark Golf Club)
- Warm up time on our state-of-the-art golf simulator
- Winning Team Prize Package, courtesy of St. Mark Golf Club: $25 gift certificate to Tap in Tavern, St. Mark Golf towel, & free round for 4 on the golf simulator
Add On’s, $5/person
- Long drive contest on the golf simulator
- Closest to the pin contest on the simulator
Ask catering about adding food and beverage to this tournament; great packages available, starting at $30++/ person.