Golf Outside the Box Package
Introduce your employees to their new favorite hobby in this fun and unique package that will challenge and inspire!
St. Mark golf professionals will be assigned to participants (*8:1 student to teacher ratio) and will provide them with a 1-hour driving range group instruction package. Afterwards, things get a little crazy! Participants will take their talents to the adjacent putting green, where they will be tasked with completing our wacky, outrageous putting course in teams (*alternate shot format). Whether they are using a Double-Stuffed Oreo in place of a golf ball, navigating through “mini bunkers” and rock piles, or whacking balls across the green with a miniature putter, every hole will provide a new challenge for the teams to outwit.
Eagle Scramble, $40/person *additional $5/ person Friday & Saturday
St. Mark Executive Course’s “Eagle Package” soars above the rest when it comes to a traditional golf-based company outing. This package will appeal to all of your employees, as they escape the office in favor of our sun-splashed greens and fairways. They will compete for prizes through challenges like “Long-Drive” and “Closest To The Pin.”
- Reservations up to 6 months in advance
- Round of golf with cart
- 4 closest to the pin markers (free rounds as prize, courtesy of St. Mark Golf Club)
- 2 long drive markers (free rounds as prize, courtesy of St. Mark Golf Club)
- Warm up time on our state-of-the-art golf simulator
- Winning Team Prize Package, courtesy of St. Mark Golf Club: $25 gift certificate to Tap in Tavern, St. Mark Golf towel, & free round for 4 on the golf simulator
Add On’s, $5/person
- Long drive contest on the golf simulator
- Closest to the pin contest on the simulator
Ask catering about adding food and beverage to this tournament; great packages available, starting at $30++/ person.